Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

10 reasons my house isn't clean after cleaning it all day

My four year old has been a real terror lately. He is the cause of most every mess in my house. Here are the 10 things he did of note today:

1. Threw edamame shells and orange peels all over the kitchen floor.
2. Dumped his entire dresser contents onto bedroom floor.
3. Covered his coat in snow outside and then fell forward into snow (load of laundry)
4. Drew on carpet with yogurt
5. Peed in cat box and all over the floor of the bathroom 9oh and for good measure in front of the garage fridge)
6. Picked up his sisters apple juice cups and dumped them on the floor
7. Tore apart my bedding 30 mins after I made the bed
8. Pulled all the toys out of the living room toy box and threw them all over the living room
9. Poured a cup of water on the computer desk
10. Poured bubble bath all around bath tub, stairs to bathtub and then peed in the bathtub.

Oh and one more for the road, he spread moisturizer on the walls and carpet in the living room.

Aren't you glad you aren't going to be his Kindergarten teacher?

5 Comments:

  • At March 1, 2007 at 12:01 AM , Blogger Donsie said...

    GOODNESS!!!!! My 18 month daughter is nauty but that sound EEEUUUUU!!!! Yes I am very glad I am not his teacher. (but dont you just want to eat them up when they pull their face knowing they did wrong but also knowing they are going to get away with it!!)

     
  • At March 1, 2007 at 12:05 AM , Blogger Ben Sutherland said...

    That sounds adorable and hell on wheels all at once, Laurie. Sounds very much like a typical day for me:):). But with 6th graders.

    Ben

     
  • At March 1, 2007 at 1:29 AM , Blogger Blue Genes said...

    Funny, I did some of the same things as your 4 yr. old today! I dumped out entire contents of desk, rather than dresser, drawer (in frustrated search for a pen--thanks for the couch tip) and had a garage peeing incident myself--not my own garage though but neighbor's after stepping on their dog's poopies on my walkway for the third time this week. I think it's admirable that your son is learning these tactics early. He sounds quite precocious. Needless to say, I am not a grade school teacher (at least not in this post).

     
  • At March 1, 2007 at 5:45 AM , Blogger Julie said...

    Just another reason (ok, 10 reasons) why your douche bag kid and my douche bag kid are destined to be together. Forever. Their house will be a happy house. ;)

     
  • At March 1, 2007 at 6:42 AM , Blogger Tim said...

    yikes. I guess thats what I have to look forward to in a few years.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home