Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Weekend

Went looking at some new houses today. Yes, we've only owned this one since October but we're really not feeling like we're in the right area. Found some nice, new areas today. We'll see.

Kids have been fighting all day. So looking forward to Tuesday when they all go back to school. I really won't know what to do with my free time as I haven't had any in so long. Should be nice.

Watched like 3 hours of "Handy Manny" this morning. Most of the time my 4 year old wasn't even in the room. What on earth is wrong with me? My kids think it's hilarious when I laugh at Hannah Montana and Drake and Josh. Guess I've never grown up eh?

Got a weird email today. Sent by an old acquaintance. She said that her new bunco group had been talking about me a lot last night and that she hopes we're doing well. Just odd.

My 9 year old made homemade noodles for dinner tonight. She and her friend spent over an hour shaping them. Some were stars, "sleeping bags", bows. Some had names on them. Was very cute, great way to keep the kids quiet and occupied. Also tasted great as a bonus :)

Tomorrow we're doing nothing. Hopefully the weather will be nice and we can go out exploring. I might have to dust off my phone book and find my realtors number and have her show me some homes.

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home