Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Monday, March 5, 2007

Happy 12th Birthday to my darling A!!!!!

Man, I can't believe she is 12! Where did the time go? She is back to a nice point in life. She's trading with her 9 year old sis.

I had some of the most random dreams last night. They included:

People chasing me with bats and knives (baseball not the rabid little beasts)
3 dobermans sniffing my face whilst I was hiding from the bat wielding freaks
Superman
Adam from Road Rules
Charlize Theron
Parts of the movie Bring it On

Anyone care to interpret that one?

Happy Monday ya'll. Hope it's a great one!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At March 5, 2007 at 11:31 AM , Blogger Julie said...

    Sniff, they grow up so damn fast! Happy Birthday A-dog! (I'd put the real thing, but you know)

    I can guess on the Adam dream. He's freaking hot, and well, you want him. As do I. Yummmmm.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home