Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Outtie

We are headed down to Albuquerque for the weekend to pick up my niece and nephew. I'd like to say that that's the sole reason we're going but really? My husband wants to gamble and I want to go to Trader Joe's. It's all about the priorities people.

I am very excited to have the kids though. My kids are thrilled that their cousins will be the first people we know outside of California that will have seen where we live. My nephew will love the fact that the street is full of boys his age. My son is just beyond excited that he'll get to play with his cousin "R" for over a week.

Now for that boring ass drive down there.

Wish us luck!

Have a great weekend everyone!

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home