Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Talks to himself

My husband and I took our kids and some extras to the dog park/lake yesterday. Even though my car said it was 105. It was hot but the kids had fun playing in the lake. My husband and I sat on the shore and were cooled off by the wet dogs running around that deemed it necessary to shake out on us. And my husband wonders why we smell.

Anywho, as we were sitting watching the dogs and kids, my husband decided to strike up a convo with himself. It went a little something like this (ok I helped a wee bit. But only a wee bit)

H- Look at those two dogs. Where are their owners?
Me- I dunno.
H- I wonder how they got here. It's kind of far from everything.
pause
H-I wonder which one of them drove?
Me- (staring blankly)
H-It was probably the white one
Pause
H- Why's it always got to be the white one?

yes he needs some form of counseling. Or perhaps his own blog. Nah, then I'd have nothing to write about.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home