Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

It's a no-go

Well she turned the boy down. I am pretty happy about it but not so much happy about what I've been reading on her myspace.

Yes my 12 year old has one. The condition is that I have to be able to log in and read it at any time. And I do.

Last night I logged on to find out what was going on with the sitch. I will say that it pisses me off that my daughter hasn't talked to me about any of this. Come to find out that the boy only asked her out because a friend of hers told him to. This same friend also told my daughter to say no to the boy. Hello psycho 6th graders!

Then I come across a conversation with this same girl in which she gives my daughter shit saying she's probably told her "mommy" everything.

Let me tell you this. If my daughter stops talking to me about her life because some sick and twisted kid with a mom who doesn't give a shit is giving her grief, all bets are off. I will fuck with that kid and let her know what a twat I think she is.

I'll do it too. When some other girl messed with my daughter I sent all kinds of sappy cards to a boy she liked from her. She still doesn't know what happened.

Girls are bitches but sadly for these little ones, I've got many years of bitch ass experience on them. And I'm not afraid to use it.

10 Comments:

  • At June 20, 2007 at 8:41 AM , Blogger Oh great One said...

    AMEN sista! I do my best to keep the lines of communication open with my 11 year old. She's getting into those Psycho girl years and I'm afraid. Very afraid.
    Kudos to you for keeping tabs. To many parents don't. KUDOS!

     
  • At June 20, 2007 at 8:44 AM , Blogger Tim said...

    I really hope myspace is gone in 11 years. And chatting and the whole internet. That will all go away by the time my daugther is 12, right?

     
  • At June 20, 2007 at 9:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I ran into the little girl bitch factor when my daughter was in first grade. I still don't like her female classmates. Little hussies!

     
  • At June 20, 2007 at 11:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hahaha did you actually send the cards out? that's awesome!

    i would so do that, too btw.

     
  • At June 20, 2007 at 6:11 PM , Blogger Canadian flake said...

    I thought things were bad when my daughter was young...but man oh man highschool is a real trip...she asked about "myspace" but honestly I don't trust her enough. Unfortunately she has been one for lying in the past. I try to keep communication lines open but teenagers don't make it easy..lmao.

     
  • At June 21, 2007 at 6:39 AM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

    Kids can be conniving little f'ers!
    There's always that "one" who will do their level best to turn your child against you.
    Just keep doing what you're doing, and remind her as often as you can without preaching that this too shall pass.
    When The Boy gets picked on, I ask him if he sees any of these chuckleheads as friends. If not, then why do you care what they say?
    Of course, then I find the little turd and extract my own brand of revenge!
    Oh yes, I would also send cards like that! lol

     
  • At June 21, 2007 at 7:28 AM , Blogger Donsie said...

    You go mom!!! I believe in an open realtionship and I will bring my own kid up the same way.

    You do what you have to do to protect your relationship. But yes kids are awfull!!!

     
  • At June 21, 2007 at 10:23 AM , Blogger Burfica said...

    it's not wise to mess with the mama bears. hehehehe

    i've had to be aweful just about some school boys bullying my kid. The school actually tried to tell me that my kid would have to learn to deal with it. OH HELL NO!!! yeah I won, yeah they cowered, yeah that kid was taken out of regular classes.

    I say again, Don't mess with mama bear.

     
  • At June 26, 2007 at 4:52 PM , Blogger Chickie said...

    When some other girl messed with my daughter I sent all kinds of sappy cards to a boy she liked from her. She still doesn't know what happened.

    You are my new hero. You rock!

     
  • At July 1, 2007 at 9:37 AM , Blogger jimbizzle said...

    First, more people show say "twat". It's such a passionate word.

    Second, I can't wait for read about the years of bitch ass experience in action.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home