Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm Slow

I'm learning this about myself but it doesn't make it any easier. I just have to be proud of what I'm doing and not worry about time. Or the fact that everyone is always sitting around done while I'm still working.

Today's workout was:

4 rounds
9 SDHP 55# (prescribed woman's weight)
15 sit-ups
21 air squats

My time: 10:05

Pretty pathetic. However I do know I could have done better had I not done the workout coming off of my 1 hour Olympic Lifting class just before. Those power snatches took it out of me.

On Saturday I learned how truly slow I am when we had to run. Our WOD was called "Griff" which is:

Run 800 m forward
Run 400 m backward
Run 800 m forward
Run 400 m backward

My time: 24 flat

I learned that running backwards sucks even more than running forward. Who knew? ;)

The point is I did it right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home