Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sweet

I have people cleaning my house right now. It truly rocks. I can't even remember the last time I was this excited. I feel bad for them though. It's a big job. :)

Hope you all are well and looking forward to Thanksgiving next week.

What are you doing? I'm just having my parents over.

What are you thankful for? I'm thankful not to have to clean my house (I know, I'm shallow)

Wishing you a happy holiday season.

2 Comments:

  • At November 15, 2007 at 2:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You shallow, neverrrrrrrrrrrr.....

     
  • At November 15, 2007 at 8:43 PM , Blogger Trisha said...

    that rocks!! We had a cleaning lady for a while boy do I miss her!! She was a little flaky though and I never knew when she was coming!

    Humm what am I thnakful for? The fact that my dryer might be fixed tomorrow because its been broke for a week! Oh yeah and my kids and health. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home