Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Anyone want to clean my house?

My poor house is such a sty right now that it looks as if a pack of wild dingos lives here. It is seriously bringing me down and yet I really don't feel like dealing with it. I know. Poor pitiful me.

Last night my wrist was killing me. I have no idea. My thoughts floated to some sort of masturbation condition then I realized I'm not a guy. So, no idea (hmm, maybe it was from spray painting the desk I bought my oldest child?) but it hurt like a mother. So I took some Aleve. Let me just say that for reasons completely unknown to me (I feel as if I'm walking through life with my head up my ass reading this) it knocked me out. Cold.

Woke up this morning to see that my children happily consumed much ice cream in my absence. And they left every light and tv on. I've taught them so well.

That's all for me. Off to dream about having someone clean my house. I wouldn't even let a cleaning service do it at this point though. It's just too embarassing.

6 Comments:

  • At July 19, 2007 at 4:05 PM , Blogger TrappedInColorado said...

    Do I need to bring my own swifter or vacuum cleaner? I don't have to do it in the nude do I? Oh, and no laundry either, or windows, or changing of sheets, or dish washing, or cleaning your bong. Interested?

     
  • At July 19, 2007 at 7:11 PM , Blogger Ian said...

    LOL - Aleve knocks my ass out too.

    Ian

     
  • At July 20, 2007 at 9:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Does Aleve even have any sedatives in it? (I didn't think so, but who knows!) I try to never go to sleep before 11 pm. Otherwise the house gremlins take over and it takes a week to eradicate them.

     
  • At July 20, 2007 at 4:07 PM , Blogger Oh great One said...

    Ha! I won't let anyone clean my house but me (or my hubby if he's whacked out on Aleve). My mother in law tries when she comes over. She just wants to be helpful but it creeps me out!

     
  • At July 22, 2007 at 3:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    How much would you pay me?

    I'm a cleaning fool when I'm gettin' paid for it.

     
  • At July 23, 2007 at 9:23 PM , Blogger Canadian flake said...

    lmao funny the things kids get into when a parent is down and out for the count...ya gotta love it..lol.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home