Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Friday, August 3, 2007

I swear

if that Amber chick on BB8 doesn't get it together and not cry on one episode I'm going to have to reach through the t.v. and smack her upside her puffy-eyed face.

Everyone in that house is so annoying that it's amazing. It's sad when you're reduced to rooting for someone named "Evel Dick". Oh and wtf do they spell it evel?

Oh and note to my dog: If you ever shit on my living room carpet again, I will send you back to where you came from. The dog clink. It's not pretty. All around.

Have a fun Friday all

6 Comments:

  • At August 3, 2007 at 9:33 AM , Blogger Lorrie said...

    I'm staying away from you until you're in a better mood.

     
  • At August 3, 2007 at 9:51 AM , Blogger Tim said...

    no one on that show has a backbone. NOBODY except Dustin and Eric wanted Nick gone (and America is playing a shitty game for Eric). Everyone needs to grow a set.

     
  • At August 3, 2007 at 11:16 AM , Blogger Burfica said...

    I haven't watched big brother at all this season. From the sounds of it, I would throw a brick at my t.v. hehehehe

    Yeah my dog keeps peeing on the floor every night, now it's humid. so guess what my house smells like. Little bitch gonna stay outside the rest of her life.

     
  • At August 3, 2007 at 2:33 PM , Blogger Oh great One said...

    Her crying is getting on my last nerve too! I like the fact that E.D. (erectile dysfunction?) says what everyones thinking but I think the intimidation stuff is over the top!

     
  • At August 3, 2007 at 5:12 PM , Blogger Aaron said...

    Ditto, the crying has to stop. WTF !

     
  • At August 4, 2007 at 9:58 PM , Blogger Canadian flake said...

    omg you are so right...that Amber needs a serious slap upside the head...I find myself telling the TV what I used to tell my son...ya wanna be a whiner I'll give ya something to whine about...hee hee.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home