Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Monday, August 20, 2007

I'm a wild child

Yesterday was my anniversary. My husband is out of town so I took the kids out for some Mexican food to celebrate. I got a margarita as a treat since I'd heard that they were really good at this place we went to.

After dinner we went to Target so I could try to replace the Air Hog plane of my son's that I lost. That was a no go but I of course got $49.59 worth of other crap. I was just proud it was under $50.

Came home, put my son to bed, told the girls to go to bed, thought I should go check out BB8 on the tivo right after I laid down for just a minute. Yep, I was asleep by 9:30 last night.

I'm such a party animal.

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home