Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

But of course...

yesterday was far from relaxing. I ran around like a mad woman all day. So much for wonderful silence. I did get to have a nice conversation with a new friend D who moved here a month before us. All was not lost.

Today the wonderful bedroom furniture will arrive. My daughter is so excited that when she gets home it will be here waiting for her. I on the other hand am less than thrilled as it will be delivered between 1 and 3:30 - aka when the boy is in school. Said boy needs to be picked up at 3. And unfortch D can't pick J up today because her son has to go to the doctor. Sigh. Guess there's just no quiet to be had around here.

Is it wrong that I'm starting to freak about having to clean my house because delivery people are coming?

The bright spot to my day will be watching AI and Lost. Yes I'm lame. Oh, you can up that lame quota, Real World and Road Rules are on tonight too. Trifecta!!!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At March 7, 2007 at 9:31 AM , Blogger Cor said...

    hey! nice to see you blogging again! at least now i can keep up with whats new in your life :) i miss ya, girlie!

     
  • At March 7, 2007 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Julie said...

    It's never quiet around here. Ever. Between me yelling at the dog and the fucking phone ringing like a maniac, the silence is elusive.

    Except at 6 am, which is when I'm not even conscious yet. Of course.

     
  • At March 7, 2007 at 3:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks for the visit to my food blog! If you go to www.chow.com you can do a search for Denver and Mexican resturants, or start your own thread and see who will post recommendations. It is also a cool site.

     
  • At March 8, 2007 at 6:59 AM , Blogger Donsie said...

    At least your not sitting behind a computer for 10 hours a day to keep someone else happy... I will MUCH rather swop with you now!!!

     
  • At March 8, 2007 at 2:16 PM , Blogger Barb said...

    New stuff is nice! We recently redid our living room completely!

    I've been an Idol Addict for three years :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home