Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Peggy doesn't like green dots...

A HUGE thank you to Peggy over at Bella Mommy for creating my lovely new template. I am very appreciative. If you are thinking of changing things up over at your own site check Peggy out first. She is super cool, very friendly and quick! Also very reasonable. I just can not thank her enough.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. They said it's supposed to rain today but as I've learned, they CAN NOT predict the weather just east of the Rockies. Right now it's absolutely beautiful out so I'm going to go enjoy it.

Oh and another thank you to all of you readers who have been leaving such nice comments. It's very sweet of you to take the time to stop by and leave a nice note. I appreciate all of you as well.

Enjoy!

10 Comments:

  • At April 21, 2007 at 10:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I like green dots when I make them :) They can also find me at http://ciaomybella.com!!

     
  • At April 21, 2007 at 10:21 AM , Blogger ~*Kelli BoBelli*~ said...

    I LOVE IT!! Ok, First Julie, then you...I'm jealous. I'm too broke to do a makeover right now! :-(

    Very cute, girl!

     
  • At April 22, 2007 at 1:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Love it!! Peggy does rock!!!!

    We came home early, btw, so if you're around tomorrow, gimme a holla. I'll be in chilren-home-from-school hell.

     
  • At April 22, 2007 at 2:22 PM , Blogger Barb said...

    I came by here last week after you'd left a comment at my blog and I knew I was going to want to read more than the first post, so I put off coming back until today.

    I love the new look! Very classy and organized. :)

     
  • At April 22, 2007 at 10:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I like the colors and the sign. Nice blog overhaul. Good job Peg. Laurie, I'm sure you'll be loving it for years!

     
  • At April 23, 2007 at 12:18 AM , Blogger Burfica said...

    I love the new look, very nice.

    Yeah we live in such northern az, (right next to utah border) that neither Az nor Utah can get our weather right. Guess we live in a vortex.

     
  • At April 23, 2007 at 5:22 AM , Blogger Donsie said...

    Stunning!!!!! I love it!!!

     
  • At April 23, 2007 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Tim said...

    I like the look, but if I can complain... I copy and paste all posts so I can read them either in a word doc or email so it looks like I'm doing work. When I try to copy a post here it copies everything on the page.

    Oh well, I'll just have to read directy from the page. Like the cavemen used to before thier bosses knew what blogging was.

     
  • At April 23, 2007 at 4:54 PM , Blogger The Ferryman said...

    Peggy rocks the fucking house!

    I like this..it's crisp and clean and sharp!

     
  • At April 24, 2007 at 7:19 AM , Blogger The Children's Barn Store said...

    It's awesome!

    I also did a little changing up myself, but my own handiwork and with a lack of creativeness.

    I like your blog... it always gives me a little chuckle... so it's only natural for me to comment, right-o?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home