Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Friday, April 13, 2007

Is God trying to tell me something?

I read a lot of blogs yesterday. A LOT. I commented on most of them. I do try to comment on all the ones I visit but seriously I run out of witty or insightful things to say. I'm sure you can tell this by reading my posts.

Yesterday however I believe that God was sending me a message. What it's purpose was I'm not really sure.

Almost every blog I commented on yesterday that has word verification had the letters "bj" at the end. A sign? Hmmmm. Or perhaps is google trying to have it's way with me. Maybe it's all just some great mind scheme they've been cooking up.

Will I ever really know?

Discuss.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home