Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Monday, July 20, 2009

It's Monday. All day

I had to ask myself if I was going mental waking up at 6:30 in the a.m. to go work out. I think we already know the answer to that. I did however skip Olympic lifting today. I just wasn't feeling it. ;)

Today's WOD:

4 rounds for time
100 single jump rope (25 double unders if you could)
20 wall balls
15 pull ups

My time 22:34

I will say that normally I can look at the board and know that whatever the workout is I will double this one girl's time. So today I fully expected to have a 40 min workout. I was pleased however, in all fairness, said girl does her pull ups with no band. I do them with black. I however am fat and out of shape. That's an excuse right?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home