Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Friday, March 30, 2007

Duh!

Every night I seem to find all these things my family does to be quite funny. Yes there are the desperately annoying parts as well but who wants to hear about that?

So how come I can never remember anything that happened the night before when I sit down to post in the morning? I have the vaguest of notions of what happened but can't fluff them out to their full potential.

Sigh. I just need to remember to write stuff down.

ETA: How on Earth do I insert the blogrolling code into the "new and improved Blogger 2?" I know I am not the most techno-savvy chica on the planet but C'MON! Thanks :)

Double ETA: Is it lame that I was hella impressed with the fact that I figured this out? 9/2m-8=-5.5+4m I already know I'm lame so really?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home