Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

To further prove that I have no life...

and that I'm a bit of a voyeur. I next blog. You are probably way to cool to have ever partaken in this activity. Not I. I love hitting the "next blog". Usually I get an English blog or two before I hit the 20 in Spanish, the few in French, and then the ones from Asia (why the hell do most of these show up as question marks?) Then I almost always, without fail, hit a blog with some hot beautiful men. Half naked beautiful men. As I curiously scroll down, inevitably there comes the pic of two guys going at it. Who knew there were so many gas sex blogs out there?

My question today is, how do you find new blogs to read (assuming you do). Do you click on people in other people's comments? Do you click on their links? Or dare say do you next blog?

If you don't next blog, you are missing this, and this and this. See, good stuff. And it's how I found Donsie.

8 Comments:

  • At April 3, 2007 at 11:16 AM , Blogger ~*Kelli BoBelli*~ said...

    ewww..."gas sex blogs?" yuck! (I bet you meant gay! LOL)

    I guess I look at comments on other people's blogs. You can kinda tell someone's personality by that. I can usually tell if I mesh well with that person.

    Hey, I've done the "next" button. I think it's kinda fun. I agree about the gay blogs though. Such a waste of hotties!

    I also am getting a lot of new fun reads from mybloglog.com. I kinda like it because it shows who's read your blog, and then you can visit them. It's kinda neat.

    Hey, WE met from our friends Chuck and Julie, so that's a good way, in my opinion!

     
  • At April 3, 2007 at 1:02 PM , Blogger The Children's Barn Store said...

    I read other blogs through Mybloglog as well, and when other comment mine!

    So far, I love your posts! You're much funnier than me, so I have to put on my jealous face.

    I might try that next thing just for fun.

     
  • At April 3, 2007 at 8:12 PM , Blogger Tim said...

    I just type in random blog addresses until I find one. Did you know there's no laurieinfargo?

     
  • At April 3, 2007 at 9:33 PM , Blogger Laurie said...

    Kelli~

    you've never read gas sex blogs? they're steamy. oh and Julie and Chuck are top notch although Julie will get reamed for not commenting today.

    Mr. Fab~You know you like dirty, dirty gas sex. Come clean.

    KM~ Thanks so much. I'll have to check that out. Oh and you're funny too (I wouldn't have commented it you weren't :0)

    Tim~ You know I love you right? Why do you have to go searching for other Laurie's?

     
  • At April 3, 2007 at 11:04 PM , Blogger Burfica said...

    I next blog and I click on other peoples comments. I always get the foreign blogs when I next blog.

     
  • At April 4, 2007 at 5:43 AM , Blogger The Children's Barn Store said...

    I started the Nextblog thing last night, and I've been finding some REDICULOUS blogs. So many that I'm going to post my top 5 WTFs.

    Thanks for introducing me to it!

     
  • At April 4, 2007 at 9:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You know, I might actually find some blogs if I had a next blog button. But I don't. I guess I could do it off of you. Which sounds dirty, which is par for the course from me.

    And you, my lovely bitch, may bite my ass. ;)

     
  • At April 4, 2007 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Laurie said...

    Burfica~ leave comments for them. it fucks with their foreign minds

    KM~ yes I am too lazy to type it all out. Glad I could be of help ;)

    J~You can do it off me anytime. Thanks for the comment. I'll bite that ass later.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home