Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Friday, April 6, 2007

I knew it!

CSUF study says gays more likely than straights to be left-handed

I always knew my husband was gay! It explains the jokes.

Is there any reason my 12 year old insists on talking to me the whole time I try to write a post? It makes it hard to type and think at the same time. Today's ultra long story? About a girl who could only hear really loud things. See you don't think it's interesting either.

My coffee isn't really doing it for me today.

I have to take my dog in to the vet today. And it's raining. How craptastic is that? I love me some wet dog in the car. Fun, fun. Oh and after her appointment I have to put her in the car and run into the market. Let her wet fur funk up the car even more. Should make the car smell even better than it already does (thanks to a pair of stinky shoes and a wet towel a friend left on my back seat).

My middle child is home with a cold today. I told her 30 mins ago that she could stay home if she went back upstairs to bed. She said ok and refuses to get off her ass. I'd make her go but she really is sick and I'll try not to infect everyone else in her class. I'm good like that.

I think I'll go get another cup and stop boring ya'll for today. Have a good Good Friday all.

12 Comments:

  • At April 6, 2007 at 9:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    good luck with the vet thing. My cat is not welcome at the local vets office unless she's mummy wrapped. She bit the assistant who, in all fairness, didn't realize that she is a psychotic mess. You'd think she would have picked that up when we told her the cats name is Lizzie Borden.

     
  • At April 6, 2007 at 11:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    LMAO, Marco is gay!! (I'm going to start calling him that since I can't use his real name here; I kinda like it) I'm dying over here. If you could see me you would be dying too, I'm doing the Marco's gay dance. It's a riot, I tell you. (and it's fueled by my ADD, so that tells you how hot it is)

    My dog loves the vet. Absolutely loves it. I told you she was retarded.

     
  • At April 6, 2007 at 11:26 AM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

    Hmmm ..... MY Common Law is left handed as well.
    Explains a lot.

    I have no animals to take to the vet.
    Wait, do my spawn count?
    They sure know how to stink up my car.

    Thanks for stopping in by the way, I do so enjoy seeing some new faces!

     
  • At April 6, 2007 at 4:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    So, since polar bears are left handed, are they gay? Wait, my daughter's left handed, does that mean she's a polar bear?

    I'm so confused.

     
  • At April 6, 2007 at 6:15 PM , Blogger Sean Keegan-Landis said...

    Hi Laurie! I probably live near some Earl, but I have no idea who the Earl is that you have in mind. Maybe this one?

     
  • At April 6, 2007 at 9:46 PM , Blogger jinx protocol said...

    I have two dogs that both seem to be born with, like, superhuman wet-dog funk. It's unbelievable. And it lingers for an oddly long period as well, which is no fun at all.

     
  • At April 7, 2007 at 12:56 AM , Blogger Burfica said...

    wet dog funk is only slightly more better than icky breath stink from them.

    My son has decided the best time to interrupt me lately is on the phone or when I'm watching a really important program like survivor or CSI. He's gonna get his little butt beat if he keeps it up.

     
  • At April 7, 2007 at 6:25 AM , Blogger Kiss My Mike said...

    "Mixed Hand Preferences". I kinda like that one!

    I'm not left-handed so maybe I'm not gay? Oh and I'm not lesbian either? Life is so unfair!

     
  • At April 8, 2007 at 5:52 PM , Blogger Rita said...

    My dog is still at the vet from a week of boarding while we went on Spring Vacation.

    Imagine my surprise to discover your comment upon my return. Isn't "Next Blog" great?!?!

    Welcome to my crazy world - drop by any time!

     
  • At April 9, 2007 at 5:06 AM , Blogger Donsie said...

    You know what works for the car? fabric softner... here is SA we get the REFILL in a soft plactic contanair. Hard to explain, but when this thing is lying in the back of your car and the sun bakes it, it gives off the smell of the fabric softner in the car - could help get that dog smell out...
    Good luck...

    Hope you had a good easter...

     
  • At April 9, 2007 at 6:14 AM , Blogger Chick said...

    Nothing worse than wet dog smells mixed with coffee smells trapped in a car...yum.

     
  • At April 9, 2007 at 10:10 AM , Blogger Red Seven said...

    I'm right handed ... and gay ... but have no interest in club music and I can't stand A Chorus Line ... so maybe there is something to that study ... (!!)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home