Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Friday, June 1, 2007

Random Goodness

I love the fact that my oldest child has taken it upon herself to do the dishes and clean the kitchen every night. This inevitably means I can drink my coffee without the self-imposed torture. However, how on Earth does she use so much dish soap? In three nights of doing this she's managed to use 2/3rds of the bottle. WTF?

My favorite show is back on t.v. I am beyond thrilled. Yes I know that at 32 I am way too old to watch MTV. But I don't care. My favorite show can be found here. They say you are supposed to laugh 15 times a day. I do that just watching this show (or Scrubs)

My oldest child was found this morning sleeping in her closet. Some of you might remember back in March I bought her a new bed. What gives with this child? The closet? My husband had a fun time singing "Trapped" by R. Kelly this am though.

This is perhaps one of the most interesting videos I've seen in a long time. I've been guilty of indulging in some of it. What's your take? Obesity Video

Have a great weekend everyone!

7 Comments:

  • At June 1, 2007 at 11:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think your child and my BF should buy stock in soap companies. I am appalled by how much soap, shampoo and TP we go through in a month.

    I once had a roommate in boarding school who would throw me into the closet and keep me there when I was too annoying. Closets aren't THAT bad.

    Love scrubs. I love comedies too.

     
  • At June 1, 2007 at 12:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You know that our children are almost exactly the same in every way. I found my oldest child asleep IN HER CLOSET yesterday. Seriously, it helps having another parent with children like mine. Makes me feel normal, if only for a few.

    And J's I Love You song rivals The SOS's. We should video them & enter them in a competition.

     
  • At June 2, 2007 at 10:14 AM , Blogger Mz Jackson said...

    My daughter sleeps in the closet every night~but there is an explanation, I promise! Our girls shared a room with a huge walk~in closet (it even has a window) and my oldest decided she wanted privacy. So we moved her bed into the walk in closet and she loves it!
    Could your daughter be sleepwalking, possibly?

     
  • At June 3, 2007 at 2:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You need to get out more often--alone would be nice but...one can wish huh

     
  • At June 3, 2007 at 7:28 PM , Blogger Canadian flake said...

    lol wish I had a closet big enough to sleep in...then again wish I had a bedroom too. I miss having a door to slam when the hubby pisses me off (which tends to happen often..lol).

     
  • At June 4, 2007 at 7:22 PM , Blogger The Children's Barn Store said...

    (GASPS)

    Thank god I caught the title "Rickrolled" before I lost 4 minutes of my life again.

    I love you, slow internet connection.

     
  • At June 5, 2007 at 6:33 AM , Blogger Tim said...

    Rob and Big is great! It just seems like it HAS to be staged/partially scripted, but it's so funny.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home