Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Monday, May 28, 2007

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday I was reminded at the last minute that I needed to get a Bratz doll for a birthday party my daughter was going to. We had been looking for a Wii (we are lazy and would not wait hours in line for one though) since they came out and I had read on a forum that Walmart was supposedly going to have some that day.

Off to Wallyworld!

Go in and get all the stuff I need then go check out electronics. Damn. No Wii's in the case. Oh well, it was a long shot. Then I hear a heavenly voice over the intercom: "If you are still looking for a Wii, come on over to Customer Care." I was standing right next to customer care! I pivoted and the lovely blond lady said, "Would you like a Wii today?" Um hell ya I would!

They had 7 in stock when I got to the counter. When I finished paying there were none left.

Moral of the story? If you want to get your hands on the Wii, go to Walmart at 1pm.

Who knew? Oh and the thing is so much damn fun. However, remember how I said that I'd probably be good at it since I move my joystick around? Yeah, I suck. It's wrong to have your ass handed to you at a game of tennis by your four year old.

Well gotta run. My 9 year old made pancakes! Woo Hoo!

Oh and I FINALLY got tickets to see Wicked for next weekend. This has been the score-a-rama weekend all right!

Hope you all have a good one!

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home