Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Excited

It really doesn't take a lot for me to get excited. Really because I lead a very boring life.

Making lemon bars excites me
Having my car cleaned excites me
The thought of going to the dentist on Thursday not only excites but thrills (much pain)
Dropping my son off at school excites me (no mother of the year award here)
Planning trips I'll probably never take excites me

None of these things are what's exciting me today though. Today I'm excited because I found a local guy on Craig's List. This guy, Larry, is my new best friend. He's my new best friend because:

HE'S SELLING ME HIS WHOLE THOMAS THE TRAIN (HUGE) SET FOR $75!!!!!!!!

It's the little things really

So tell me. What excites you?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At March 20, 2007 at 9:51 AM , Blogger Tim said...

    If spring weather ever comes, that will excite me.

     
  • At March 20, 2007 at 11:12 AM , Blogger Mz.Elle said...

    LOL you sound just like me!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog,it's nice to meet you:)
    My name is Lael.

    Hmm what excites me??
    Spring..making dinner tonight(pizza) organizing my cupboards today...not having to race out and meet the mail lady at the end of the driveway because my son chipped a path for her in the ice..that's about it for today!
    Congrats on your excellent find.
    I'd be excited about that too!

     
  • At March 20, 2007 at 12:27 PM , Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

    The three sisters from Oslo, Norway in the hotpool this afternoon excited me very much. Oh, that & being in Dublin all this week!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home