Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Why?

Why don't I ever go to bed before midnight/1 am when I am so dead tired all the time?

Why won't the fing dentist see me to make the pain go away but insists I have a cleaning first?

Why won't my kids stop fighting (I figured full moon on this one but NOPE)?

Why did my dvr record Nick at Night when it was set to record American Idol?

Why does my son insist on wearing the same Spongebob shirt every day made even worse by the holes he says "Shannon made". (yeah right)?

Why did my husband have to find a job with no real schedule?

Why do interactive whiteboards cost so much money (but are so damn cool)

Why must we do the "dog and pony" show that is parent/teacher conferences when they never really have anything to say?

Why did I say I'd work in my daughter's class today?

Oh and yes, I would like some cheese with my wine. I like reds.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At March 21, 2007 at 9:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Why did my husband insist on waking me at 2 this morning to feel up my tits?

    Why do we have 5 softball games next week?

    Why am I sitting at the computer when I know damn well I should be doing shit elsewhere?

    Yes, like you, I would like some cheese as well. But I like smoked cheese or brie, and I want white wine.

    Is it time for you to come here yet???????

     
  • At March 21, 2007 at 12:26 PM , Blogger Tim said...

    Every single night I get mad at myself for still being awake at midnight.
    My tivo taped friggen The Real World instead of American Idol. annoying!

     
  • At March 22, 2007 at 12:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I have had to make a verbal contract with my insomniac BF that allows me to slink off to bed at 11pm with no penalty, no harassment. I haven't had the energy to figure out the VCR much less the Tivo. I wish my BF would find a job with LONGER hours so that I could do the housework in peace after work.

    I substitute bitching for whining, since my BF has developed an allergy to whine.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home