Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Monday, March 26, 2007

Don't you wish...

...that on days you get to sleep in NOTHING would bother you to wake you up?

...that your children would listen to you instead of suffering the consequences?

...Rob and Amber hadn't been kicked off the Amazing Race as I now am too bored to watch it?

...that Sanjaya would get kicked off AI this week?

...that you never had to even own a pair of "fat pants"?

...that people wouldn't harass you to death about stuff you aren't going to help them with?

...everyone could write the wittiest blog posts daily instead of coming up with drivel like this?

...your girlfriend was hot like me?

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At March 26, 2007 at 10:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Girlfriend, you watch too much TV. I do get the "not bothering" thing on days you can sleep in, but the damn sun keeps coming up and shining in my window WAY too early.

     
  • At March 26, 2007 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Burfica said...

    hahahaha Rob and Amber is the reason I DIDN'T watch the amazing race this season. Somebody needs to lock them away for 50 years so we aren't subject to their crap anymore. lol

     
  • At March 26, 2007 at 12:43 PM , Blogger Tim said...

    I wonder how much viewership dropped after Rob and Amber got kicked off. I know I stopped watching then. Plus, at least on the East Coast, it's the hardest show on tv to watch. Every Sunday cbs has some sporting event that goes late so it always starts about 30-40 minutes after 8. It's impossible to tivo unless you also tivo Cold Case after it.

     
  • At March 26, 2007 at 10:42 PM , Blogger Chick said...

    I hate it when my fat pants fit.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home