Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Things that make you go hmmmmm...

I know a very, deeply religious couple. Very, very religious. Alcohol has never touched the lips. Whatever other things mandated by said religion (I know they lose A LOT of weight during lent) are done to the highest standards set forth by their church. Now for the good part.

The male had a vasectomy approx. 2 years ago (which I do find odd given their religion but eh, who am I to judge?). He went back faithfully for the two "spew in the cup and let us make sure you're firing blanks" checks. The male also has some heart problems. He was told that with his heart medication, it would be next to impossible for him to impregnate anyone. See where I'm going with this?

Yeppers, the female is pregnant. My first response was who's the baby's daddy? Everyone else cited their deep religious conviction (they did bring their priest to Sea World with them after all!) and the fact that there is no way she would ever. What do you think?

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home