Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Snow?

The last few weeks here in the Denver area have been absolutely gorgeous. Wonderful weather. Clear skys. As I got up this morning I was thinking, wow, the weather report says April is one of the snowiest months here. It'll be really weird for it to snow again after all this wonderful spring weather (actually the thought process was more like is it really going to snow again in April? But I'm taking creative license and making myself seem smarter)

So I take a step downstairs and see out the cut out window above my front door a winter wonderland.

I semi freak out as I've been wearing shorts all week and don't even know where pants are to take the kids to school. Then it dawns on me that I parked outside. Damn.

I guess I get to uncover the 7 inches that fell last night this morning before dumping the kids off. Joy.

How is your day going?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At March 29, 2007 at 9:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Shut up! I wish we had gotten snow just the one time. Just once.

    My day? Oh thanks for asking. It kinda sucks. I've been up for 5 hours, have cleaned up 3 kinds of throw up. Yes, 3.

    Life is a joy.

     
  • At March 29, 2007 at 12:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow, how weird must that be. I'd love to have 7 inches....of snow.

     
  • At March 29, 2007 at 2:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Laurie,

    Thanks very much for your post! :)

    We've had just one day of snow this year (in the Netherlands that is) Kinda weird, but yesterday we had 26 degrees (Celsius) in the sun and in March!!

    Anyway, thanks again!

    regards,

    Roger

     
  • At March 29, 2007 at 2:54 PM , Blogger Red Seven said...

    Ew, that's so freaky-deeky.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home