Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday

Last night I did the most amazing thing! I ate ice cream...and didn't cry from the pain (I know, maybe I should have just NOT eaten ice cream right? Anything cold would do it so bite me)

Did I mention to you yesterday that I LOVE my new dentist? Oh yeah. Think that was the title. Oh and I now know how people become addicted to Percocet. But that's another post entirely.

Of course now that my tooth isn't in pain I feel like the dentist socked me in the face (he didn't. He's a very nice man. He fit me in yesterday even though they had no room. His next appt was April 9th and he didn't want me to be in pain until then. Collective "awwwwwwww".) But I can handle that pain. With Percocet of course! J/K I'm like a bizarre (albeit happy) stoned freak on the stuff.

The downside to all this dental work is that it's the weekend. And I'm on too many meds to drink. Which, you know, I like to do on the weekend. But since I'm not an alcoholic (seriously, I'm not. Stop laughing J) I can do this. Of course it's better knowing I have happy pills.

What are you doing this weekend?

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At March 23, 2007 at 9:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    After the mandatory jujitsu potluck on Saturday I will probably be airing out the apartment to neutralize the ozone hazard created by the BF. My life is THAT exciting.

     
  • At March 23, 2007 at 10:42 AM , Blogger Burfica said...

    OoOoo happy pills yayyyyyyyy

    I have the worst dentist phobia *shudder*

     
  • At March 23, 2007 at 1:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey! Where did you move from in CA? We just moved to UT from SF, and one of my deaerst friends moved to CO from CA about a year ago - she's KayLyn @ Giving in Blogger on my sidebar. Maybe you two are nearby!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home