Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Ryan Seacrest is a bastard

That was just plain cruel. He made my 12 year old tear up. More unfair what he did to poor Jordin.

I finally slept through a whole night without waking up. I'm like a newborn I tell ya.

I really hate when my kids come in while I'm typing up a blog post and start reading it. They're little bastards too. (that's what you get when you read over shoulders.)

Is it weird that I felt kind of bad that Lou Knickerbocker died? I mean don't get me wrong. He creeps me out like none other. But I feel sorry for all the kids he left behind. They have enough problems as it is.

Yes, I know. I have issues with tv. It all stems from my days with a tv in my room watching "You Can't Do that on Television". I still love Alasdair. If you want you can check him out here. I already know I have issues so no need to point them out.

I've really got nothing of importance to say. Not that I ever do. :) I'm beginning to wonder if I am anything more than a random mess of tv addiction. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I think.

10 Comments:

  • At April 26, 2007 at 10:03 AM , Blogger Burfica said...

    I have no idea what ryan seacrest did. But, I'll agree, he's a bastard. hehehehehe

     
  • At April 26, 2007 at 10:06 AM , Blogger Tim said...

    That's so gay they didn't kick anyone off. Your 12 year old loves jordin? I tivo the show every tuesday and fast forward through a lot of it. I have never once watched her sing. Blake is really the only one I watch because he's original.

     
  • At April 26, 2007 at 11:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I hardly ever watch tv honestly. Want both of my tv's?

    My fiance got upset about that American idol stuff too...course, she's wanting Jordin the Linebacker to win also.

     
  • At April 26, 2007 at 11:45 AM , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

    I stopped watching 'Idol" after "the velvet teddy bear" beat the snot out of Gay Claiken.
    Why, oh why does a talentless tweezer-head like Ryan Seacrest have a career?

     
  • At April 26, 2007 at 12:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ryan Seacrest is a fucktard. I didn't watch it, Vagina ruined it for me, but I heard about what they did. Unnecessary.

    OMG, I had the biggest crush on Alisdair. I wanted to be on that show so bad, except I didn't want to be in a skit with Barth. He creeped me the fuck out.

     
  • At April 26, 2007 at 12:35 PM , Blogger Oh great One said...

    "Don't encourage your mother!" I loved that show!

     
  • At April 26, 2007 at 3:02 PM , Blogger Barb said...

    OMG! It was AWFUL what they did to Jordin!

     
  • At April 26, 2007 at 6:07 PM , Blogger Tracie said...

    I wonder if they were even the bottom two now. Can we trust this show anymore at all for credibility?

     
  • At April 27, 2007 at 6:37 AM , Blogger Chris Cactus said...

    I've always suspected Seacrest was the devil.

     
  • At April 27, 2007 at 10:54 AM , Blogger Canadian flake said...

    ok someone update me please? What happened on Idol?? I work nights now so I missed it and hubby refuses to tape that one for me.lmao. He thinks Seacrest is a waste of oxygen..lmao. And who is Lou Knickerbocker please??

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home