Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Cranky

This morning my phone rang at the hideous hour of 8:20. I know this is very late in the morn for some of you but I'm on vacation right now (re: kids are home) so I wasn't too happy. I answered and all I could hear was someone breathing heavily. It sounded as though they were running on a treadmill or something weird like that. Finally after the 3rd hello? from me they said "hey" and kept on running. WTF? And that is why I've been up since 8:20.

Here I was all paranoid that I wouldn't wake up in time for my PTA meeting at 9:30. Silly me. Someone always has to foil my plans.

I was really hoping that I could come up with some wonderfully funny stories for everyone for the next few days as I won't be around much after that. Well for 2 weeks after. I leave on Friday for L.A. and next Monday I'm taking a short cruise (figured we might as well take a bit of a vaca while on our vaca) Our parents have internet access so I am sure I will blog from vacation but those 5 days at sea I'm thinking will be dark days here. Unfortunately I can't come up with one damn funny thing. My husband didn't even say "bitch crazy" once during Heroes last night which makes me wonder if the writers have lost their touch.

Have a good one ya'll.

13 Comments:

  • At May 8, 2007 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Red Seven said...

    Sylar's mom wasn't bitch crazy enough for ya?

    Oh, and Nathan Petrelli needs to remove his shirt more often. That is all.

     
  • At May 8, 2007 at 9:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    When things are going good, all you have to do it say something about it and BAM! there is goes.

    Hope your vaca is good. I'm jealous of you.

     
  • At May 8, 2007 at 10:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm jealous you're going to LA.

    I'll miss you while you're gone. Make sure to write great stories when you come back so I can live vicariously through you.

     
  • At May 8, 2007 at 10:26 AM , Blogger Burfica said...

    The guy that plays Nathan Petrelli can be the one to die.

    When I found out he was married to the lead singer of the dixie chicks I almost boycotted the show. Almost. Now I just watch in hopes he dies. lol

    No, I really do like the show.

     
  • At May 8, 2007 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Mz Jackson said...

    Hey, have a great vacation!

     
  • At May 8, 2007 at 1:07 PM , Blogger andophiroxia said...

    LA. You gotta love to hate LA or something like that...

    Have a good time. I live a few hours away from the place. It's fun once in a while, but living there would drive me nutso.

     
  • At May 8, 2007 at 2:17 PM , Blogger Tracie said...

    Hey enjoy your vaca and your cruise! Do you still feel the rocking motion after the cruise too?

     
  • At May 9, 2007 at 2:18 AM , Blogger Donsie said...

    You must enjoy every second of your vaca and cruise and make notes in a book off EVERYTHING your doing!!! Then you can come and tell us about it!!! :-)
    We are going to miss you!!

     
  • At May 9, 2007 at 4:54 AM , Blogger Jay said...

    Oooh, a cruise. Lucky you. You deserve a nice break.

     
  • At May 9, 2007 at 8:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Daaang, a vacation during a vacation?

    You lucky gal you.

     
  • At May 9, 2007 at 11:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Seriously. I'm gonna miss the hell out of ya. Think of me while you're on the cruise. All those flip flops you're gonna see? Surely at least one pair will remind you of me. ;)

    I haven't gotten to watch Heroes yet. Stupid hubby out of town (ok, so that's not really a bad thing, now is it?). I told him I would watch it with him. Why did I say that???

     
  • At May 10, 2007 at 6:25 AM , Blogger Trisha said...

    I would be gain 20 lbs too if I was going on a two week vaca!

    Heros is getting to confusing for me...I sometimes think I am getting stupider while I watch tv...

     
  • At May 11, 2007 at 6:20 AM , Blogger Canadian flake said...

    Have a great time on your trip. I look forward to hearing the stories of your adventures (or MISadventures as the case may be) when you return...lmao

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home