Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Home

Well I'm back in Colorado. Loving being home. Great flight home last night with drunks and tourney level word search finding flamboyant gay men. A good time was had by all.

Hopefully I'll get back to some normal semblance of a life soon. Right now I'm just trying to catch up on my dvr viewing. Lost in HD takes up an awful lot of space ya'll.

I promise to give a recap at weeks end. Oh crap, that's tomorrow. Well, we'll see.

I'm so tired right now that I feel like I'm getting sick. Perhaps it's just because I took 3 kids grocery shopping for over two hours today. Perhaps it's because my husband is really sick. Perhaps I need to just slow down for a while. I'm hoping for number 3.

If I lied and don't recap tomorrow, have a great 3 day weekend everyone. I'll be at the Home Depot buying a grill.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home