Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tabata Something Else

Today was a long gym day. I started out with the 6 am Olympic lifting class. It was tiring. Our normal instructor was out sick so we had our regular coach. He wasn't in the best of moods so we had to work HARD! I did manage to Push Jerk 105#s though so I was impressed with myself.

I didn't have a whole lot of energy after lifting so I decided to go home and come back for the noon class. Bad idea lol. I really was not happy to go back. I did anyway.

Here's what we did:

WOD
"Tabata Something Else"

20 sec on 10 off 16 mins total

pull-ups
push-ups
sit-ups
air squats

My numbers:

pull - 21
push - 43
sit - 54
squat - 77

Total pts - 195

This was a tough one and my first time with Tabata. I kind of liked it though. Next time I'll do better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home