Laurie's Life (Denver Style)

See how our family is doing since moving from Cali to Colorado

Friday, August 21, 2009

Crossfit Total

Yesterday's WOD was Crossfit Total which goes like this:

CrossFit Total

Max load in 3 attempts of the following
Back Squat
Shoulder Press
Deadlift

Not sure why the writing came out wonky but...anyway

I don't normally do the Thursday workout but have been wanting to do this one. I am much better at the lifting than the endurance.

My weights:

BS: 135-155-175
SP: 55-75-80(f)
DL: 185-205-220(f)+220 for bragging rights

pretty proud of those numbers. Interested to see where I'll be in 3 months time with it.

2 Comments:

  • At January 14, 2010 at 5:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I will not approve on it. I over polite post. Particularly the title attracted me to be familiar with the intact story.

     
  • At January 18, 2010 at 1:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home